Friday, December 09, 2005

Not Feeling the Love

The Fam Peeps, as they are known in my cell phone contact list, went and bought the Christmas tree without me this year. (And it's not the typical Charlie Brown tree we normally get, either...)

Plus, to pour salt in the wound, they decorated it without me! There are only three decorations I care about putting on the tree -- the little bead figure I picked out at a bazaar when I was six, the Frosty and Crystal ball, and the unicorn I broke when I brought it for Show and Tell in kindergarten. Hmmph. Rearranged those three. Showed them. Bah humbug.

2 comments:

fabulous girl said...

Ouch!!!! That stings. I'm sorry. And jealous that your cards are done already.

Rainster said...

They all claimed to assume my schedule was so busy I wouldn't have been able to help them pick out a tree. But the day they picked it out I was free! Didn't even ask me! Where's the love???