Thursday, October 06, 2005

Pimp My Party!

The Tories are soliciting feedback on how to make the Party cool. I will admit, at first I thought it was a hoax put on by renegade Labour or LibDem interns. But then it asked for genuine feedback!

According to The Sun, at least, the website really is real. (And if you see it in the Sun it's so, right, Virginia? Even if it's the Sun across the Pond...) And it's commented on in at least one Labour MP's blog (which you know is run by young 'uns).

Maybe the GOP should attempt a similar "How to Get Hip" campaign. Um.... or not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, you know why people read The Sun, right? (oh, and you may not want to click that link at work.)

In any case, I'd read something about the Tory feedback thing too (although for the life of me I can't figure out where). Something about looking for the next generation of conservatives to dream the next generation of conservative dreams, or something like that...

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. As a demonstration of how addled my brain is right now, I finally figured out where I'd heard about this item: In an e-mail that you sent.

*sigh* There is no hope for me.

Rainster said...

But OF COURSE I clicked the link at work! (Remember the Craigslist photos???)