Friday, November 17, 2006

If Only Big X had Obi Wan's powers!

Not so much the Star Wars geek, but The Great Escape is the movie I've seen the most and can quote most easily. Watched it every Friday one summer in middle school. Long story.

This has been the week from hell. Have gotten little sleep each night since Tuesday, hope I never have to visit an ICU again, sent a soppy, depressing email to half my address book, and will miss a very dear friend.

So this video, passed on by Torgo, made me laugh a little harder than I probably should have. Wish it had really happened, and that they'd all been saved!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've been thinking about you all week! I love you and miss you and I hope you are at least OK...

Rainster said...

Dude, that reminds me. Your playlist is ready, I just need to steal a blank CD from my mom to burn it!