Friday, May 23, 2008

Five for fighting

Courtesy of the FG via WendyB again... and unlike the last time I continued a meme from the FG, I've been promised this one comes in just one installation! ;-P

5 things always in my purse:
(this is no doubt hilarious to some folks, because I eschewed anything "girlie" like purses and makeup and nail polish and skirts and pink stuff and jewelry until well after college... and look at me now...)
1. cell phone
2. wallet (until the unisex one I've had for a few years, I preferred men's wallets. More functional.)
3. hand sanitizer (I am OCD...)
4. I-1000 petitions (at least for the past week, and for the next month)
5. a pen

5 things in my room:
1. a picture of me and my sisters, the only year we were all in high school together
2. a stack of library books
3. a tray filled with dozens of earrings, arranged by length, shape, and color
4. my laptop
5. a glass of water (I make sure there is always one on the nightstand)

5 things I've always wanted to do:
(I see this as intrinsically different from the "Things I want to do before I die" from the last meme)
1. be a dancer in a music video
2. be able to bid thousands of dollars at a live auction for something really, really cool
3. see Earth from space
4. invent a time machine
5. write the Great American Novel

5 things I'm currently into:
1. Prolific (a Boggle-like game on Facebook)
2. Hrithik Roshan (thanks to Ms. Tungsten)
3. gin and tonic
4. Connie Willis' books
5. bows on shoes (I have four pairs with bows now! So atypical!)


2 comments:

WendyB said...

Let me know how that time machine goes! I'd try that out.

fabulous girl said...

I love that your earrings are so organized.

Oh, and regarding shoe fetishes? I realized yesterday that I just ordered my fourth pair of patent leather Mary Jane-style heels, second pair with open toes. What is wrong with me?