Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crazy eights

Memes courtesy of the FG...

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Karaoke
4. The legislative process
5. History
6. Civil rights and Third Wave feminism
7. Shoes
8. Seattle

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. Visit the 3 habitable continents I haven't been to yet (South America, Africa, Australia)
2. Own a home
3. Help achieve universal health care in the U.S.
4. Babysit the niece(s) and nephew(s) all on my own with no drama or problems
5. Write a speech that's quoted in the New York Times (but not necessarily give it...)
6. Devise and implement a successful campaign plan
7. Have long conversations with interesting people
8. Some very, very specific stuff that's not printable! ;-P

8 things I say a lot:
1. "So what do you think about ...?"
2. "Dude."
3. "Hey, what's up?"
4. "There is/was a bill in the state legislature/Congress/city/county council that..."
5. "Hola."
6. "Yo."
7. "What beers do you have on tap?"
8. "Yeah, but just to play devil's advocate..."

No comments: