Saturday, March 25, 2006

... And speaking of bangle earrings

(Since the J-Lo image is out there ...)

It took me two freakin' hours to get the studs out of my ears on Wednesday! I was watching Shark Tale at the same time, so maybe I was distracted. (It also took almost 15 minutes Friday morning to figure out how to not give myself another piercing with the fairly dangly earrings.) At any rate, it turns out studs are not twist-offs, no matter how hard you try to twist them off. They snap on.

Oops.

1 comment:

Xtina said...

it didn't take me two hours to get the studs out of my ears, but it took a while, and it was really gross because they were covered with dried blood and all this hair. gross in that fascinating-i-just-want-to-keep-picking-at-it
kind of way.

don't worry, it gets easier. =)