Thursday, October 12, 2006

"Those days are past now/ and in the past they must remain..."

Hmmmppph. Getting older!!! Can't ... do ... redeyes ... anymore! Had a list of people and places to visit today, but scrapped it all for several naps. It ended up being good, though, cuz I got to email Xtina repeatedly about her upcoming stopover in Seattle, which I wouldn't have been able to do if I'd been out sightseeing, shopping, and gabbing.

Randomly decided to fly into Baltimore instead of National this time, for the adventure of taking the express bus to the Kiss and Ride (love that so much better than Park & Ride!) and then the Metro. All so that I'd get into the city before noon. If I were younger and spryer I might do it again. But alas, those days are over.

2 comments:

Xtina said...

who can't wait to come to seattle??
i can't wait to come to seattle!

maybe this time we can take a picture where i look crazy and you look normal.

Rainster said...

When I asked my mom if she could drop you guys off at the airport (the answer is yes), she said "She's the one that looks normal in that photo, right?"