Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Please come to . . .

OOPS! It was recently brought to my attention that I neglected to make clear the fact that I will indeed be moving to Boston.

So yes, it's finalized. I will be starting at Northeastern this fall but want to escape the east coast summer as long as possible, so the move won't be until mid- to late- August. Although I'll fly over to scope out apartments in May or June...

Most people got an email a couple weeks ago "officially" announcing it. (It was subject-headed "One if by land." Hahaha. Get it? Except that I'm not travelling by land after all...) Anyways, the peeps who did not get an email are the ones I see practically every day. Or um, don't see every day but it feels like it because I check their blogs every day... Sorry Xtina!!

6 comments:

Xtina said...

forgiven!

do you need a place to stay while you apt. hunt?

Rainster said...

Of course. Ah have always relahd on the kahndness of...

I also told Elizabeth (Brookline-ish) and Kate(Cambridge)I might impose myself on them too. So no one feels left out or like I'm dissing their home. =)

You never told me what 'hood your new place is in!

UW Nutrition said...

I learned through Nate's myspace...which is both really sad/funny when you think about it.

I'm blaming the fact that I SHOULD see you more often, but I'm always busy/out of the country.

Finally/most importantly, yay for you!!! Boo for me. :(

Rainster said...

I thought I told you at Ryan's! When the other Ryan was in town!

Didn't I?

Rainster said...

Cuz I definitely mentioned it to the Ryans that night...

Xtina said...

i live in hyde park. which is probably more hood than cambridge, and DEFINITELY more hood than brookline. no offense kate and elizabeth!

yeah, spread the love the around -- it might be easier to get where you want to go from where they live, but my apt. is REALLY cute.