Monday, January 09, 2006

Finite Incantatem

I'll eat all foods at least once.

I finally got around to eating the last of my candy from my Christmas stocking -- Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, by Jelly Belly. I love all jelly candies, and get several in my stocking every December 25th. (Gotta love a mother that knows enough about your reading habits and candy addictions to make you squeal on Christmas morning!)

I have no idea what real Boogers and Ear Wax taste like, but the Jelly Belly versions were rather bland. Both "Dirt" and "Earthworms" tasted like a watered lawn (surprisingly refreshing!) -- "Grass" did not. "Vomit" ... yes. That's all I have to say about that. Everything else was unspectacular. Or maybe my taste buds were too overwhelmed!

My favorites: Toasted Marshmallow, Dirt, Black Pepper, Soap.

I wonder why they didn't get Acid past the focus groups?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew you eat dirt? and you liked it????? I'm wondering how they captured the flavor of vomit...and I wonder which vomit - because I had gyro vomit the other day and though you usually loose a little nausea after the first act of puking, I couldn't shake it because the gyro flavored and scented it extra gaggy. I would request pineapple vomit if I could. hmm. I'll just make this post anonymous, but just think of who your grossest friend is and you got me :)

Rainster said...

AP?