Monday, August 14, 2006

Persephone

Yesterday, I welcomed myself home with the best-ever ice cream. It's satisfyingly creamy but doesn't feel like it's clogging my throat afterwards, which is usually the case with ice creams (and why I prefer sorbet and some gelato). Two small scoops were enough to satisfy my sugar craving. And pomegranate-flavored foods and beverages seem to be the latest trend.

So since the Dell recall doesn't affect me, I might as well celebrate some more.
The sunny weather might not last much longer, either.

I can find more excuses....

1 comment:

Torgo said...

I don't think you need an excuse for ice cream. You could celebrate your computer not bursting into flames, though, by eating some. But you could also eat some as a safeguard; in case your Dell lights up, you'll have the ice cream handy to douse it.