Friday, October 26, 2007

The Fox!

This is only like the third Halloween that I've ever dressed up or done anything, so I'm still getting the hang of coming up with a costume. (An inexpensive costume is key... )

Year 1 I plunked on the cattle horn headband I got in Austin and was a very mild "cow" girl, and at a different party plunked on a beret and was Simone de Beauvoir. Fairly unoriginal. Year 2 I intended to be a skeletal flasher, but couldn't find an affordable skeleton, and since I found a funny shirt with a bikini-clad lady, used that instead and accidentally became a hooker.

Year 3: Soy Zorro! Because maybe Don Diego was just the front, and it was really his secret twin sister riding around California defeating tyranny. Nobody ever suspected a woman of doing anything cool...

Haven't decided whether to wear pants or a skirt yet, and I still have to make my tin foil sword.
Also, I briefly freaked out that I might accidentally be the McDonald's Hamburglar, until I realized he's in a striped outfit.

En garde!


2 comments:

Xtina said...

DUDE! you should TOTALLY be the Hamburglar! that would ROCK!

Rainster said...

Or YOU could be...