Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sunset

I finally watched the sequel to one of my new now-favorite movies, and the sequel is also now one of my favorite movies. I think I liked it better than the first. Or maybe not. They both have their place.

Bad luck to watch it the day before Valentine's Day, maybe... but also perhaps appropriate!

In Before Sunrise the characters were so idealistic about life and love. Nine years later, in Before Sunset, they're a little jaded and cynical, but they're also more realistic. Or maybe that just says more about me...

3 comments:

UW Nutrition said...

Thank you! This reminded me that I wanted to request both from the library. I keep hearing about how good these are and I've never seen them...

Rainster said...

I love, love, love them both!

fabulous girl said...

I'll second that emotion - you MUST see these. Back to back, if possible.